I don’t know about you but my New Year’s plans involve a whole lot of staying in, pajamas, and movies. Oh and these super fun and super delicious S’Mores Blondies! Packed full of mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, and graham crackers, this treat is the ideal way to welcome in 2022. So preheat the oven, get on the coziest pair of sweatpants you own, and pop a bottle of sprinkles! Watch out NYE…we’re ready to party in the most delicious of ways.
- 1/2 c. Unsalted Butter
- 3/4 c. Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/3 c. White Sugar
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 c. Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 c. Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 c. Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 c. Crushed Graham Crackers
- Melted White Chocolate
- Gold Glitter Stars
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter on low heat.
- Whisk together melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add in flour, baking powder and salt and mix until just combined. Be sure not to overmix.
- Gently mix in mini marshmallows, chocolate chips and crushed graham crackers.
- Pour into a greased 8×8 pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until you stick a toothpick in the center and it comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on top of bars and top with sprinkles, extra marshmallows, chocolate chips and broken graham crackers.