We are so excited for the brand new Christmas Movie “Royally Wrapped for Christmas” on GAC Family! It stars our friend, Jen Lilley, and we created these Royally Wrapped for Christmas Cookie Dough Sandwiches just for this special occasion. Check out the premiere on November 27, 2021 at 8pm on GAC Family!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 1/4 c. Packed Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter, Softened
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 5 tbsp Flour (In order to eliminate any risk of bacteria, spread your flour on a baking pan lined with parchment paper and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes. Allow to cool.)
- 1/2 c. Mini Chocolate Chips
- Melted Chocolate
- “All Wrapped Up” Sprinkle Mix
- Separate your chocolate sandwich cookies and remove the cream from the insides. Set cookie halves aside.
- In a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, cream brown sugar and butter until smooth.
- Add in salt, vanilla extract and milk.
- Slowly add in flour until dough forms. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll edible cookie dough into 1 tbsp balls and sandwich between 2 chocolate cookies.
- Dip half of edible cookie dough sandwich into melted chocolate and generously cover with sprinkles.
- Allow to set and enjoy!
Made by our Content Editor Jamie Dinardi-Dill