Pumpkin Pie Chex Mix
*Adapted from Chex Recipes
- 1 box Cinnamon Chex Cereal
- 12 oz Ghirardelli White Chocolate Melts
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 c powdered sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 c candy corn, pumpkin M&Ms, or chopped pumpkin Kit Kats
- Pour the entire box of cereal in a large bowl and then set aside.
- Heat the white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 30 second increments until melted. Stir in the pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour the chocolate over the cereal and stir carefully.
- Fill a large ziplock bag with the powdered sugar and cinnamon. Pour the cereal into the bag, and shake until the cereal is evenly coated.
- Transfer back into the bowl and add the candy corn. Mix until evenly distributed. Add PSL Season Sticker Set to cups.