Make your own pot of gold this St. Patrick’s Day with an easy and delightful no-bake brownie pop recipe. Using store bought or premade brownies, a few simple decorating items, and our Lucky Rainbow sprinkle mix, you’ll be enjoying this tasty treat in no time!
We would love to see your “pot of gold” brownie pops. Make sure to tag us @sprinklepop.shop
WHAT YOU NEED:
– Baked Brownies, Homemade or Store Bought
– Chocolate Frosting, Homemade or Store Bought
– Lollipop Sticks
– Melted Milk Chocolate
– Mini Marshmallows
– Crumble up brownies and roll into balls. The brownies may have enough moisture to hold their shape but if they are a bit crumbly still, add a little bit of frosting to get a better consistency to roll your balls.
– Dip about 1/2 inch of the top of the lollipop stick into melted chocolate then insert into the tops of the brownie ball.
– Prepare a surface with parchment paper.
– Once lollipop stick has set, dip brownie pop into the melted chocolate.
– Allow most of the excess chocolate to drip from the brownie pop but leave some of the extra chocolate to create a little chocolate puddle around your pop when you place it down on your parchment paper. This will become the top of your “pot of gold”.
– Allow chocolate to set completely before peeling brownie pop off of the parchment paper.
– Once brownie pop has set, take extra melted chocolate to attach mini marshmallows to top of “pot” creating a mound of “gold”.
– Once attached, dip the marshmallow top in melted chocolate. Tap off excess and while chocolate is still wet, apply sprinkles so that they cover the chocolate.
– Allow the rest of the chocolate to set before serving.