Oreo Funfetti Fudge
I’m a fudge fan. Doesn’t matter the flavor, the technique, the presentation. If there’s fudge count me in! And this Oreo Funfetti Fudge is no exception. Delicious, easy, and sprinkled with bright rainbow DARK UNICORN sprinkles! It’s quite literally the trifecta of no-bake yum. Grab that bag of Oreos and make this fudge…I pinky promise that you will not regret it!
- 14 oz Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 c. White Chocolate
- 10 + 3 Chocolate Oreos, Crushed
- 10 + 3 Golden Oreos, Crushed
- 1/3 c. + 2 tbsp “Dark Unicorn” Sprinkle Mix
- Prepare a 9×9 baking pan by lightly greasing and lining with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan, add the sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate. Turn on low heat and be sure to stir constantly until melted all of the way through.
- Remove from heat.
- Fold in 10 crushed chocolate Oreos and 10 crushed Golden Oreos.
- Gently fold in 1/3 cup sprinkles.
- Pour into baking pan and spread into even layer.
- Top with reserved 3 crushed chocolate Oreos, 3 crushed Golden Oreos and 2 tbsp sprinkles.
- Set in the fridge for 1 hour to set.
- Slice fudge into pieces and enjoy!