– 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
– 3 c. White Chocolate
– Pink Food Coloring
– Place white chocolate in a microwavable safe bowl and heat on 30 second intervals until chocolate is fully melted.
– Stir in sweetened condensed milk.
– Divide mixture into 3 separate bowls and add pink food coloring to each to color from light to dark pink.
– Pour into a 8×8″ greased pan, layering the darkest shade of pink on the bottom and lightest on the top.
– While fudge is still wet, top with Valentine’s Day sprinkles.
– Cover and allow to set. Approximately 1 hour.
– Cut fudge into squares and enjoy!