– 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
– 3 c. White Chocolate
– 2 T. Butter
– Pink Food Coloring
- Place sweetened condensed milk, white chocolate, and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 30-second bursts, stirring in between until smooth. The mixture should appear fairly thick (fudge-like)
- Divide mixture into 3 separate bowls and add pink food coloring to each to color from light to dark pink.
- Pour into an 8×8″ greased pan, layering the darkest shade of pink on the bottom and lightest on the top.
- While fudge is still wet, top with Valentine’s Day sprinkles. If the fudge sets quickly, you can gently press your sprinkles into the fudge.
- Cover and allow to set. Approximately 1 hour.
- Cut fudge into squares and enjoy!