Mother’s Day Flower Pancakes
Mother’s Day is fast approaching and we have a super cute and super easy treat that any and every mom will like. Drizzled in chocolate and covered in bright spring sprinkles, these flower pancakes are not just yummy but pretty too. Serve them to mom with a side of fresh-squeezed orange juice or a cup of her favorite brewed coffee.
WHAT YOU NEED:
– Your Favorite Pancake Mix
– Metal Flower Cookie Cutters (any metal cookie cutters will work!)
– Baking Spray
– Melted Chocolate
– Sprinkle Pop Social Butterfly Sprinkle Mix
– Your Choice of Berries/Fruit
– Optional: Powdered Sugar + Syrup
– Make your pancake batter according to the package.
– Prepare a frying pan by spraying with baking spray. Turn heat on medium.
– Spray insides of your metal cookie cutters and place on pan, making sure you have a couple of inches in between each cookie cutter.
– Pour prepared pancake batter into each of your cookie cutters. Fill approximately 1/2 inch.
– Allow pancakes to cook and once you start seeing bubbles appear on the top of your pancakes, take a spatula and carefully flip your pancakes (along with the cookie cutters).
– After another 1-2 minutes, carefully remove the cookie cutters and once the other side is browned, remove pancakes from pan.
– Plate flower pancakes, drizzle with melted chocolate and garnish with sprinkles.
– Place berries/pieces of fruit in center of your “flowers”.
– If you’d like, dust with powdered sugar and serve with syrup and enjoy with the special Mom in your life!