How do you know carrots are good for your eyes? Because you’ve never seen a bunny wearing glasses. All jokes aside, this rainbow bunny popcorn mix is full of spring delight. A tasty treat to satisfy any ravenous rabbit with mini marshmallows, chocolate eggs, and our brand new Spring Rainbow sprinkle mix. No-bunny could resist! 😉
Hop hop hop your way to the kitchen and get to mixing! Tag us in your fun sprinkle treats at @sprinklepop.shop
– 2.5 c. Popcorn, Popped
– 1/2 c. Mini Marshmallows
– 1/2 c. Mini Cadbury Eggs
– 1/4 c. Mini Cadbury Eggs, Chopped
– 1/4 c. White Chocolate, Colored Pink
– In a large bowl, combine popcorn, mini marshmallows and mini Cadbury eggs (whole and chopped) and mix together.
– On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spread out mixture in one even layer.
– Generously drizzle white chocolate on top of mixture.
– While chocolate is still wet, apply sprinkles on top.
– Allow mix to set and once chocolate has dried, break up into pieces and serve.