What do you feed a witch, a goblin, a ghost, and a vampire? A Halloween Charcuterie Treat Board of course! A little bit of this and a little bit of that goes a long way when feeding a crowd and this sprinkle snack board is sure to be a crowd-pleaser for every Halloween enthusiast. Charcuterie boards are all the rage and we’ve sprinkled this one up with every tasty treat we could find. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Cute Halloween Tray/Plate
- Cauldrons and/or Serving Bowl
- Sprinkle Pop Sprinkles: Haunted nonpareils and Creep It Cute
- Piping tip: Wilton 8B
- Assorted Halloween Gummy Candies (we got ours at The Candy Stash)
- Individual Reeses Chocolate Treats
- Cow Tales Candies
- Halloween Oreos
- Sugar Crystal Lollipops
- Candy Corn
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Caramel Chocolate Popcorn
- Mini Cupcakes
The best part about a Halloween charcuterie treat board is that there are no rules. Use what you want. Use what you have. Group each treat together on the serving board around the bowls/cauldrons and fill in each space with extra treats. Easy, fun, and totally tasty! This will be a Halloween sprinkle snack board like none other!
Tag us @sprinklepop.shop if you give this a shot!