WHAT YOU NEED:
– 4 tbsp Unsalted Butter
– 3 c. Mini Marshmallows
– 2 tbsp Smooth Peanut Butter
– Orange Food Coloring
– 3 c. Rice Krispies Cereal
– White Chocolate, Melted (keep half white & color other half yellow)
– “Corn to be Wild” Sprinkle Mix
– Paper Straws
– In large saucepan, melt butter. Add in marshmallows and continue stirring until marshmallows are completely melted through.
– Stir in peanut butter.
– Mix in a couple drops of orange food coloring at a time until the desired shade of orange is achieved. Remove from heat.
– Mix in cereal and pour into greased 8″ round pan and press mixture into bottom.
– Allow to set for 30 minutes then remove from pan and cut across forming Rice Krispie treat slices.
– Dip tops of “slices” in the white chocolate and bottom in yellow chocolate to achieve a candy corn look. Cover bottoms of treats in sprinkles.
– While chocolate is still wet, insert paper straws into bottoms of “slices” and press into treats until secure.
– Allow to dry.