Back to School S’mores Bars
Can you believe how fast this summer has sailed by?! I swear it was just May and the days had begun to get a teeny bit brighter and longer. And here we are getting ready to head back to school. A fun little back-to-school snack is a great way to get our kiddos in the school spirit again and these no-bake S’Mores Bars are exactly that!
– 4 tbsp Unsalted Butter
– 3 c. + 1 c. Mini Marshmallows
– 3 c. Golden Crisp Cereal
– 1/2 c. Chocolate Chunks
– Green/White Chocolate Melts
– In a large saucepan, heat the butter until melted.
– Add in the 3 cups of mini marshmallows and mix until completely melted through.
– Remove from heat and add in cereal. Mix until all of the cereal is covered in the marshmallow mixture.
– Gently fold in the extra 1 cup of mini marshmallows and chocolate chunks.
– Pour in 8×8 pan (greased and lined with parchment paper) and press down so you have one even layer.
– Allow to set for 1 hour.
– Once set, cut into bars.
– To achieve the chalkboard look, dip the tops of bars in green melted chocolate and garnish the outside with Back to School sprinkles.
– With white melted chocolate, pipe your choice of letters, numbers or words onto your “chalkboards”.
– Allow to dry completely before serving.